As a valued Human Rights Campaign (HRC) employee, you will enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package. HRC also offers an inclusive work environment committed to diversity & inclusion, work/life balance, professional development opportunities, rewards and recognition for outstanding performance and a culture that advocates community outreach and philanthropy.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits: HRC offers three plan options through CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield that allow staff members to select the type of plan that best suits their individual and family health needs. The plans consist of an HMO, POS, and a PPO with HSA. Comprehensive dental and vision insurance is included in the price of health insurance. We offer coverage for the individual, spouse/domestic partner and family. Coverage starts the first day of employment.
• Financial Security: HRC provides its staff members with basic life, accidental death and dismemberment, short term disability and long term disability insurance. Staff members also have the option to purchase additional life insurance (portable) via payroll deduction.
• Retirement Plans: We offer a generous 401(k) plan to our staff members. HRC contributes to the staff member’s account regardless of the staff member’s active participation. After 90 days of service, HRC contributes 3% of your salary, THEN matches half of the first 5% you contribute.
• Paid Time Off: We offer time off programs that include Vacation, Holidays, Bereavement Leave, Jury Duty, Military Leave, Personal Time, Sick Leave, Parental Leave, Sabbatical Leave, Family/Medical Leave. We also follow the Federal Government with regard to closings, delayed arrivals and unscheduled leave (formerly “liberal leave”).
• Professional Development: Tuition reimbursement for job-related classes as well as generous career development benefits.
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): Pre-tax medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts available.
• Additional Benefits: Pre-tax transit pass benefits, discounted rates on fitness centers, financial institutions, Employee Assistance Programs, and much more.
All full-time staff members are eligible for our comprehensive benefits package. In some instances, part-time staff members may be eligible for certain benefits.